In the FAQs below you’ll find everything you need to know for CtUC Connect 2023, but if you don’t see the answer to your question please reach out to email@example.com for help.
At the CtUC: Connect 2023, we will be bringing meaningful connections back to the center of Sterile Processing excellence. Nothing is more powerful than passionate Sterile Processing users coming together to share stories, build community, and connect with the best practices out there changing the way instrument tracking technologies are being used.
During this year’s conference, you’ll get connected with:
- Educational sessions, exciting events, & valuable networking opportunities
- Cutting-edge insights from Sterile Processing & Perioperative Experts
- Surgical tracking best practices to take you to the next level
- Department benchmarks, ideas to improve output, and budget strategies
- Concepts to increase overall department education programming
- Access to exclusive learning tools and post-conference materials
- CEUs to meet your annual CE credit requirements
CtUC will be held at the Omni hotel in downtown Nashville on September 10th – 12th with live AM and PM sessions for you to attend.
Depending on where you’re travelling from, the estimated cost is around $1,000 - $2,000.
Here’s an approximate breakdown of conference costs you can use for budgeting:
- Airfare: $XXX
- Round-trip transportation between airport and hotel: $50
- Hotel: $234/night (doesn't include all taxes and fees)
- Meals: $30 each (dinner Sun/Mon & lunch Mon/Tues will be provided)
- Registration Fee: $599 (2 free registrations for ServicePlus clients)
Each ServicePlus customer will receive a promo code from their client manager good for two free registrations. If you have ServicePlus and have not received your promo code please follow up with your client manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CtUC Connect 2023 will be held at the Omni Hotel in downtown Nashville.
Room Rate Cost: $234/night (excluding taxes & fees)
Room Block Dates: Room block is available from 9/9/23 – 9/13/2023
Room Block Deadline is August 14th, 2023 by 12:00 pm
Space is very limited at this year’s conference, so we recommend 1-2 people per facility attend.
After each session, you will receive a worksheet to take back to your department for continued education.
Dinner will be provided on Sunday, September 10th and Monday, September 11th.
Lunch will be provided on Monday, September 11th and Tuesday, September 12th.
Snack and coffee breaks will be provided throughout the conference.
Since space is limited at this year’s conference, we want to make sure everyone who wants to attend can. There will be a fee if you register and cannot attend unless it is a special circumstance.
There will be many opportunities to connect with peers and Censis staff during the conference between sessions and at meals. We’ve also built in events specifically designed to help you connect with other sterile processing/perioperative professionals, including:
- Sunday evening Reception and Vendor Showcase.
- Monday evening event at Country Music Hall of Fame.
- Hands-on training sessions and peer learning
If you use Censis solutions, then CtUC is for you! At the conference, you’ll have opportunities to learn more about new product features and enhancements, ideas for improved processes, and increasing compliance regulation in your facilities.
Smaller breakout sessions will happen simultaneously, but most sessions will be repeated so you won’t miss any of the sessions you’re hoping to attend.
There are a few types of sessions that will be led by Censis and Industry experts, including:
- General education/knowledge and panel presentations
- Hands-on breakouts
- A fireside chat during the event at Country Music Hall of Fame
See the full agenda here
For those who learn by doing we will have laptops set up with educators walking you through new product features, reporting capabilities and best practices in a demo environment.
No, all sessions are live and in-person.
Dependent on the length of the session, CEs will range from 1-2 per session. There is the potential for up to 12-14 CEs if you participate in every CtUC session.
Full conference certificates will be shared after the conference has concluded.
- All times are set in the Central Time Zone
- (G) – General Presentation
- (HA) – Hands-On Presentation