WHAT TO EXPECT AT CtUC 2023
In a department that is more and more plugged in, integrated, and connected with each passing year, why is it so easy for Sterile Processing professionals to feel left out of the loop? How is it that our incubators can talk to each other, but we sometimes struggle to network with other leaders in the hospital across the street. At the Censis Technologies Users Conference (CtUC) Connect 2023, we will be bringing meaningful connections back to the center of Sterile Processing excellence.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING CtUC CONNECT 2023
Nothing is more powerful than passionate Sterile Processing users coming together to share stories, build community, and connect with the best practices out there changing the way instrument tracking technologies are being used. During this year’s CtUC Connect 2023, you’ll get connected with:
- Educational sessions, exciting events, & valuable networking opportunities
- Cutting-edge insights from Sterile Processing & Perioperative Experts
- Surgical tracking best practices to take you to the next level
- Department benchmarks, ideas to improve output, and budget strategies
- Concepts to increase overall department education programming
- Access to exclusive learning tools and post-conference materials
- CEUs to meet your annual CE credit requirements.
If you see the value in connecting your SPD equipment for greater efficiency and quality, the value of connecting with your SPD peers is so much more!
We hope to see you at CtUC Connect 2023!